Autism Matters is a registered NDIS provider
Want to make the most of your NDIS funding? We can help.
- Guide you through the planning process.
- Finding innovative ways to use your funding.
- Supporting decision making.
- Working towards goals.
- Linking you with quality supports.
- Assisting you to overcome any hurdles accessing funded and mainstream supports.
- Building your capacity to manage and coordinate your own support team.
We can assist you under any of the following support items:
- Coordination of Supports
- Support Connection
- Individual Skill Development
- Training for Parents/Carers
- Assistance with decision making, daily planning, budgeting
- Individual Social Skills Development
Autism Matters is a registered provider of consumables.
We will be upgrading our site shortly to enable online shopping for daily adaptive equipment, communication aids, continence products, sensory tools etc.
Activities and Camps
More information to come shortly.
Sensory and Skills Groups
Small skill building, sensory play and hobby groups will be launched shortly.
- Autism Essentials (Overview)
- Visual Strategies for Communication & Learning
- Making Sense of Your Senses (Sensory Experiences in Autism)
- Developing Self-help Skills (eating/sleeping/toileting/hygiene/safety)
- Social Skills and Making Friends
- Positive Behaviour Strategies
- Let’s Play- Developing Play Skills
- Transitioning to School
- Learning How to Learn
- Diagnosis Autism-What Now?
- Bazinga! Autism Thinking & Learning Styles
Professional Development workshops will be tailored to meet your organisations individual needs. Contact us now to find out more.